sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009


Driving in a fast car.Trying to get somewhere.Don´t know where I´m going But i gotta get there.A veces me siento perdida Inquieta, sola y confundida.Entonces me ato a las estrellas Y al mundo entero le doy vueltas.I'm singing for somebody like you,somebody like me baby.Yo canto para alguien como tú Pon la oreja, nene .Estoy buscando ese momento La música, que cuando llega Me llena con su sentimiento Con sentimiento, vida llena.Walking down the sideway Looking for innocence Trying to find my way Trying to make some sense.Yo canto para alguien como tú Sólo como tú, baby .I'm singing for somebody like you What about you I'm singing for someone Someone like you.Tú, dime a quién le cantas 'Cause there's something about you there Speaks to my heart Speaks to my soul .I'm singing for someone.